Saturday 15 November 2014

manaquin pushing a block cycle research and development

For This animation sequence, I started off by filming Aaran Hall, to get a sort of feeling of how I would create the image of a character pushing a block. I did this to get a feeling of how the weight would be distributed around the legs and feet. Not only that but I wanted to get a feeling of how the arms would look if they were spread out (which isn't particularly done a lot in this type of action). After the reference footage there are two videos, which show the development of how I only started off with the movement of the legs and later furthered my development to show arm, back and head movement. The reason why I chose to do this particular sequence, was because in most games nowadays there tends to be objects that you can push, and I wanted show That I am not lacking in that particular skill, of doing this type of animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment